Label: Subterranean Records - SUB 78 • Format: CD Compilation • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Hardcore, Punk
Still, Code of Honor's virtues outweighed their weaknesses, and Complete Studio Recordings gives their music a second hearing that is well deserved -- these guys valiantly attempted to make a more intelligent animal out of punk, and this disc shows that for a few glorious moments, they succeeded.8/
· Code of Honor, graced with the re-release of their Complete Studio Recordings: , turn out to have no such surprises in store. They were an average era group/5.
· One band that is almost always left out is San Francisco's Code of Honor, a band that interestingly enough, shared the stage with every single one of the aforementioned bands. Their Complete Studio Recordings follow Code of Honor from an aggressive 80s hardcore/skatepunk band through their later years as they incorporated more experimental elements 9/
· Code of Honor – Complete Studio Recordings – CD. Subterranean Records. Code of Honor were a Northern California punk rock band who sort of formed out of the ashes of Sick Pleasure, whom they shared a split LP with more than 20 years ago. The band was formed by Michael D. Fox, who was one of the two founders of Subterranean Records, and who played in more than his Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins.
· EVERY song ever recorded by Code of Honor. Uploaded as per the request of the awesome Mr. Sal Paradise, the drummer of this incredibly unique band. No band h.
- You Got Me (Burnin Up) (Flatline Fifth Avenue Mix) - Various - Underground Beats (Series 5 Volume 11